3-Layer Printed Reusable Face Masks
We supply branded and bespoke face masks for some of the world’s biggest institutions.
With schools and offices reopening, institutions are investing in ways to protect staff and students in the working environment.
Branded masks offer security to employees and students, whilst also showing a level of care and brand awareness.
Choose from our range of Maskari Advanced and Advanced Pro antimicrobial face masks in various colours and sizes.
Treated with Swiss Textile Technology
Printed Stock Face Masks
Lead Time 5-10 Working Days
MOQ From 25 pcs
Print your logo on one or two sides of our Maskari face masks.
Full colour artwork printed via transfer print.
Printing must be within our standard print area, which is approximately 5cm x 5cm and 2cm from the edges of the mask.
Free visuals of your mask to help you decide on artwork placement.
Simply request a quote below or order online.
Custom Face Masks
Lead Time 4-6 Weeks
MOQ From 8,000 pcs
Do you have time to wait for your bespoke mask?
Looking for a different colour or an edge to edge print?
Custom masks treated with HeiQ textile technology.
Print edge to edge via sublimation printing.
Custom woven brand labels.
Stitched in or removable nose grip.
Ecoduka Artwork Guide
If you would like us to take a look at your artwork to check if it is suitable
please email email@example.com and our studio will take a look.
- Artwork must be in digital format.
- For screen printing we require vectored artwork in PDF, eps or Ai format.
- For transfer printing we require high resolution (300dpi) jpeg or png image files.
- We screen print using Pantone colours, all artwork using spot colours must be 100% with no transparency.
- Artwork with tints, shadows and gradients will need to be printed as a transfer print.
- For prints on jute we recommend a minimum font size of 25pt to make sure printing is legible.
- Avoid pale colours when printing on jute, black or darker shades will give the best results and allow your artwork to stand out.