Printed Reusable Bags
Are you looking for some reusable bags for your next event? or maybe for your retail store. At Ecoduka we hold stock of over 100 styles of sustainable bags, choose from lightweight cotton to heavy canvas and jute. Styles range from basic jute shopping bags and cotton totes to drawstring pouches, sacks and cosmetic bags.
Can't find the bag you are looking for? No problem, we are specialists when it comes to custom bags.
Printed Stock Bags
Lead Time 5-10 Working Days
MOQ From 100 pcs
Our stock bag service involves a screen or transfer print on either one or two sides of the bag. Printing must be within our standard print area, which is usually around 5cm from the edges of the bag.
Not sure what bag you would like?
Our in-house design team can supply you with a visual of the bag with your artwork to help you decide.
Simply request a quote below and a member of our team will be in touch.
Lead Time from 8 Weeks
MOQ From 500 pcs
Our custom bag service is for customers looking for a fully customised bag. Working from your design brief we can make your perfect product.
Choose your bag size, handle length and bag colour.
As the fabric is printed before being stitched we are able to print right up to the edge, you can also print on the gussets and handles to really make your bag stand out. The sky really is the limit!
We can Pantone dye your bags to match your corporate colours.
Ecoduka Artwork Guide
If you would like us to take a look at your artwork to check if it is suitable
please email email@example.com and our studio will take a look.
- Artwork must be in digital format.
- For screen printing we require vectored artwork in PDF, eps or Ai format.
- For transfer printing we require high resolution (300dpi) jpeg or png image files.
- We screen print using Pantone colours, all artwork using spot colours must be 100% with no transparency.
- Artwork with tints, shadows and gradients will need to be printed as a transfer print.
- For prints on jute we recommend a minimum font size of 25pt to make sure printing is legible.
- Avoid pale colours when printing on jute, black or darker shades will give the best results and allow your artwork to stand out.